Friday, August 19, 2016

Lies, Deception, and the Truth


What if everything we understand about the mind/body is in error? What if the history of our world was re-written in order to compliment the mind/body instead of the mind/Spirit? How would the history of our world have been written if the Spirit had maintained its proper order in time? What if the true purpose of time is to house the Spirit, and the body itself is actually a learning device for the Spirit?

What would happen if a body that was made to house the Spirit actually began to be viewed as an entity unto itself? Would this not change the value of the body to reflect this value. What would happen to the Spirit if the natural order in time were reversed, and the body was re-negotiated to be the primary figure in time? How would this shift change the relationship of the Spirit to the world? How would this unnatural order change the relationship of the Spirit to the Heavens?

There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with our world. The history of the world bears witness to this fact. The inability of our world to establish global peace, bring an end hunger, disease, racial inequality, as well as provide equal Justice for all is obvious.

There are huge gaps that are evident in the history of the world that people have been told since the beginning of time. According to history, there are 2 separate and distinct histories. One history is physical, and the other history is spiritual. It is obvious that the reconciliation of these physical and spiritual history appears to be impossible. However, it can be duly noted that what appears to be may present evidence to the observer, may not be evidence at all. In fact, if evidence is taken out of context, or does not belong in the where it has been assigned, what appears to be accurate can hardly be claimed to be accurate at all.

We are in the midst of a global transformation. Although I did not realize it, my Spirit entered into a Sacred Contract before I entered this world. Most of the details of this Sacred Contract were forgotten by me when I entered into the 3D body experience. However, there were pieces of a whole puzzle that when put together within the whole, made perfect sense. However, most of what I had agreed in Spirit to learn at the body level had to be re-introduced. This took a considerable amount of time.

Like everyone else who enters into the 3D body experience, I was observant of the feeling of needing to find something that I could not quite put my finger on. Once I reached my twenties, I was really not interested in pursuing my 3D purpose. However, as I entered into the 4th decade of my life, my attention began to turn more and more towards this higher purpose, and so it was I began to ask inner questions that only appeared to be relevant to what I wanted to understand.

In order to understand my own questions, I began to look for alternative ways of looking at the mind/body connection. After years of internal contemplating, and asking questions that were unrelated to the religious and physical education I had learned to understand, new information concerning the history of the 3D world began to emerge within my mind. Some of this information I would attempt to bring together to form a whole 3D picture, but I soon realized that there was more to putting a whole picture together than looking through 3D eyes that had been taught to believe that something could be seen that was not really there at all.

The more I explored the truth that exists beyond the deceptive 3D veil, the more I began to see how this deception was being played out on a 3D global stage. It began to become apparent to me that in order to escape the 3D body experience, a new kind of experience would have to replace the one that people had been taught to believe was real, but in order to unlearn what I had learned to believe was showing me the truth, I had to undo the deceptive history that shifted the real historical value of our world, and in turn gave it to the body.

Thus, our world is comprised of 2 separate and distinct histories that we the people must learn to incorporate into one history. Because the physical history of our world has left us with many memories in time that must be acknowledged and recognized for the value that they carry, we are not being asked to demolish this value. Instead, we are being asked to look again at the history that defines the Spirit. This is the history that has been re-interpreted by theology and religions that pre-suppose a doctrine or theory into a higher experience of the Spirit, which has only led to more speculation and confusion.

The people of our world are entitled to the truth. This truth is available for anyone who wants to learn it. However, reaching this truth is not necessarily easy. I do not teach truth, as all truth of the Spirit is inherent within each individual. What I help people do is simplify the means for reaching their OWN inner truth. Because within this inner truth is the foundation of the Living Law that protects the Spirit, and the laws that we abide by in our 3D body experience are defined by paper, it would be to our personal advantage to understand our Spirit, and why it has taken a back seat to the 3D body experience.

Cheril'Sword
All Rights Reserved
onthe8thday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment