Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Living Water Formula, a Gift from the Heavens

Living Water is a Gift that has been shared with me from the Heavens to share with humankind. There is only one reason why the formula for Living Water was shared with me. This was not because I am "special," or because I am more deserving than anyone else. It was shared with me because I chose to support the unlimited Value of my Spirit over the limited value of my body. Thus, the Light of the claim to my fame does not even come from anything this world can possibly appreciate or understand.

Please read for better understanding
The Body Junk Collector

In order to establish the Value of my Spirit as being first in time, I had to deny everything that I had learned from physical education, as well as everything I had accepted into my mind, as having value greater than the Value that was assigned to my Spirit at the time of my arrival on the Planet Earth, and in this world. All of the value that I had assigned to my body, that placed the value of my body over my Spirit, had to be reassigned. This included diet, exercise, body moral standards, what I worked at doing to make money, my idea of having fun, the things I accepted as being something I enjoyed doing with the body over the Real Value of Joy that only can be wholly appreciated in the Spirit, along with my belief that the journey of my body was more important than the journey of my Spirit. How long it took me to consciously unravel my Real Value from the false value that had been assigned to the body, took years of exploring the different dimensions that separate the time of the Journey of the Spirit, from the time of the journey of the body.

The time of the Journey of the Spirit is eternal and timeless, but the time of the journey of the body is not only dependent on time, it is dependent on everything we believe is possible to get to store in the body in the way of body memories. These memories are limited, and subject to body health, and external affairs that have been accepted as necessary to maintain the body. The truth is, if you learn to consciously support the Spirit, the body will be maintained by the Spirit, as the Spirit is maintained and protected by the Heavens. Because the body is separated by 6 degrees in time from wholeness, and the Spirit is not separated at all, it is impossible for body understanding to maintain the proper perception necessary to reach the whole state that the Spirit already has access to.

Because I went on the Journey to place the Spirit first in time, my mind began to open opened to information and understanding that was not stored in the body as past memories, but instead was stored in time. These are memories of the Spirit that are readily available. However, they are not available to the ego/body, which is where we have learned to commit our understanding to.  Instead, we must learn to consciously reach beyond the time restraints that have been placed on the body, which amounts to the 6 degrees of body separation from the Identity of the Spirit.

The Gift of Living Water was given to me to share with the rest of the world. It is a Gift that immediately suspends the 6 degrees of body separation, and allows us to connect to our individual Spirit. Because the Spirit is a threat to the ego/body, people will ignore and overlook the very Gifts that Heaven is giving to help us consciously attend to the well being of our Spirit. Thus, people continue to end up exactly where they were, and wonder why life is handing them what they do not want, instead of what they do want.

All of the false memories that the ego supports must be completely undone, as the ego will destroy anything that will attempt to support the Spirit. the individual who listens to the so called wisdom in their body will not even understand the ego lessons of treachery that they are choosing over the Freedom that comes by recognizing their Spirit as being first in time.

Living Water is a Gift to my Spirit from the Heavens, and it the Gift of my Spirit to this world. This Living Formula was given to me so that the individual Spirit, which has been consciously and unknowingly been set  aside because of ego body support, can be openly used without fear of reprisal. The ego does not even understand what Living Water is, because it is fixated on death. Your death, and the death of your Spirit. This was and is the sole purpose of the evolution of the body, to completely destroy the Nature of the Spirit. As stated before, the Spirit Revolves, it does not evolve. The body evolves on a linear timeline that no longer exists. If we do not find our way back to our Spirit in time, then we will be lost, our world will be lost, and future generations will be lost as well.

The ego will attack everything that it perceives as a threat to its next evolutionary step. This next step is for consciousness to become one with artificial intelligence. This means that our consciousness will be downloaded into a computer. This is artificial time, and it this is the final resting place and solution for body evolution. Is this what we really want?

The Spirit is of the Heavens. There is a critical question that we must all answer. Do we want to support the body, or do we want to learn how to support the Spirit? The Living Water Formula was given to me because the ego cannot attack what it does not understand. It understands what is in the body. Living Water does not work in the body, it works within the Aura in time. This space is the Home of the Spirit, the body is NOT.

Either your Spirit awakens with YOUR help, or it remains asleep. If the individual does not resolve to awaken the Spirit that lives within them, then Heaven will reclaim the individual Spirit, as the Spirit must Revolve in time to maintain its Whole Value in the Heavens.

What we are facing here is not an external problem, it is an internal one that we must agree to be part of, lest we lose access to our Real Value that is in the Spirit. If you do not believe that your Spirit can be removed from you, please read the story below.
A Disturbing Story of Inno-Sense Lost

For each person that walks this Earth, there is a specific Plan that has been devised specifically for them. As their Plan is revealed to them, a specific Gift is bestowed upon them. This Gift will help our world escape the ego/body bondage that is a result of the evolution of the body on a linear timeline that no longer exists. The Heavens is calling out for your Help to end this travesty against the Spirit that must return to heal the world we live in. Will you hear the call?

Cheril'Sword
All Rights Reserved

The Awakening Frequency





No comments:

Post a Comment